Friday, December 4, 2009

Adoptions


My mom and dad rescued me two months ago from the Anti-Cruelty Society in Chicago (on Grand & LaSalle). Mom would love to adopt ALL the dogs from the shelter, but unfortunately, we currently live in an apartment that would be WAY too small if I had brothers and sisters.

The adoption process at the Anti-Cruelty Society is easy and rewarding. You can take any dog out to the courtyard for some one-on-one bonding time, and there are so many great pups to choose from! They're all energetic, happy animals who just want a forever family to love them. The $80.00 adoption fee is a small price to pay for a new family member! The application process just takes a couple minutes and then you and your pet are sent happily home with all the necessities.

Some of my friends still live there waiting to be adopted, and lots of new dogs have moved in too. You can visit the animals in person or check them out here online first: http://www.anticruelty.org/site/epage/36804_576.htm

Please help my friends! They deserve great homes and lots of love and attention :)

I'm so glad my parents took ME home - I've never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment