Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pre-Christmas Jitters



Mom still hasn't decorated our house, but I am getting more and more excited by the day! There's a giant Christmas tree in the lobby of our building and Mom might take pictures of me with it today! I also get to go outside and play in the snow if I behave.

Last night I was very, very bad though. A few weeks ago I chewed on Mom's blackberry a bit before she caught me. She was so upset she started to cry but the phone still worked so it was ok. A couple weeks later I chewed on Dad's phone. After that his battery wouldn't stay in so he had to get a new phone. Last night I climbed up on the radiator while Mom was in the shower and took her blackberry off the windowsill and finished the job. Completely chewed it to the point where it wouldn't even turn on! Mom and Dad were so upset when they found it under the bed. I guess they were jealous that THEY didn't get to eat it first.

Daddy says I have the potential to be well-behaved but I'm not because Mom spoils me. But isn't that why I love her SO much?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment