Thursday, December 3, 2009

My First Blog

I'm always getting into trouble, so my mom told me to start something constructive like a blog. I had just finished sneaking into the kitchen cabinet again when Momma caught me. I didn't even get a chance to lick the lid of that ice cream container she had just thrown out. However, I did manage to eat 3 socks today and almost got my paws on that cell phone charger that looked SO delicious.

My dad came home from work today with some tools and GIANT fetch sticks to do some handy work around the house. I couldn't keep my nose out of his business while he worked and kept stealing the occasional screw or drill bit, hoping he would throw me the huge stick as a trade-off. No such luck. He just told me NO about 50 times and finally locked me out of the room.

I'm not allowed on the bed tonight because I'm smelly and in desperate need of a bath. I have a couple blankets that Mom layed out for me in the corner of the bedroom with my piggy chew toy on it to cuddle. At least I can stretch my little legs out without worrying about Mom or Dad in my way! Tomorrow morning I get a bath, and then I get to ham it up on camera and pose for Mom's Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment